How Seamless Rain Gutters Are Made
- Rolls of aluminum arrive at the job site on our truck. Each length of gutter is extruded on site by a special machine.
- As the gutter lengths are extruded, end caps and hidden hangers are attached.
- The gutter is measured to the exact length and cut. The final end cap is put in place.
- Using a special tool, a hole is formed to allow the downspout to be installed.
- Each end cap is sealed to prevent leakage.
- The newly formed gutter is removed from the truck and installed on the home or building.
- Measurements are taken for downspouts, which are then assembled and installed.